Saturday, November 24, 2007

You Never Know Who's Going To Read These Things...

In Nov of 06, I blogged a marvelous blog called "So What?" inspired by my high school history teacher, Ralph Witkovich. Wouldn't you know, I get a letter in the mail today from the very same "Mr Wit," commenting on my blog and giving an update on his life in the 24 years since I saw him last. Whooda thunk it? But I have to say, that letter just made my day!! Hmmm....I may have to blog a special blog about Mr Wit sometime and tell some of the more "interesting" things I learned from him. In the meantime, I need to craft a letter in response to his and keep this line of communication open. To be continued....

(BTW, Mr Wit, you did call us jaspers, but you called us chumps quite frequently as well....)

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So what has Mr. Wit been up to? He was the teacher that made the most impression on me in my years at Kennedy from 1992-1995.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home